Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's day and night out!

The view from our seats...AMAZING!!!
Celebrating Coach Self's 400th career win!!!
We had such a good time!
Cupid picked this up for Coop from the game

I rarely post anything if it isn't related to Cooper, but I just couldn't help this time!!!  Adam got us tickets to the Iowa State game yesterday.  We spent an afternoon/night back where it all started in Lawrence with the Stauffers.  We went to The Hawk for a couple of beers before the game and it hasn't changed one bit, so fun!  My dad and Bryson then joined us for more beers and dinner at Jefferson's on Mass street.  Then onto the game, we were lucky enough to have tickets in the 7th ROW....AMAZING!  Let's face it...I could go on and on about the game, but I will leave it at that.  It was a FANTASTIC Valentine's celebration and again reminded me why I am so happy to be a Jayhawk.  We can't wait to take Coop next year!  For this year, he got a new Jayhawk tee as a souvenir.   ROCK CHALK!!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA! I have to comment about this post & this comment:
    "It was a FANTASTIC Valentine's celebration and again reminded me why I am so happy to be a Jayhawk."
    I thought you were going to say "I am so happy to be with Adam..." but...no you had to talk about that silly bird :)
    -Maggie

    ReplyDelete