Monday, February 8, 2010

Sitting up! Rolling over..not so much


LOVE this picture!
Playing like a big boy while Mom cooked dinner!
In the past week or so, Cooper is really sitting up on his own well.  A couple of weeks ago, he would only last a few seconds before tumbling over and he always needed support.  Now, he can briefly sit on his own and with his Boppy pillow around him he can play with his toys.  I can't believe how much he can change in such a short period of time!


Cooper is spending more and more time on his tummy for a couple of reasons, first he is strong enough to enjoy it and play with toys. The 2nd reason is that I am determined to get this kid rolling over! As I have posted on the blog, he has rolled over before, sometimes several times a day, but only belly to back.  He will stay on his tummy up to 30-40 minutes at a time, but has ZERO desire to roll over.  I am not really worried about it, I know once he starts I will wish he was immobile again!!      

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry! Ellen barely rolled over, and then all of a sudden she was crawling. :) Love the first pic in his jersey!

    ReplyDelete