Tuesday, February 23, 2010

6 Months






Has it really been 6 months since I had this sweet baby boy???  Unbelievable!!!

The happenings of month six:

- Cooper is now a formula fed baby, weaned him off of nursing the past month.  Zero problems transitioning for me or him.
- Our first dose of amoxicillin due to ear infection
- Small case of croup, bad cough and runny nose
- Coop is sitting up really well, still needs pillows there for backup
- Still not rolling over regularly...
- He eats oatmeal at breakfast and dinner time
- Loves: playing peek-a-boo, the sight of his bottle, taking his socks off, his blankie at nap and bedtime, watching other kids and his dog, Lola

Happy 1/2 year birthday Cooper, we love you!


*photo credit, Aunt Tanya (again:))

3 comments:

  1. I love the second pic that shows off those blue eyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too! I was going to make it black and white, but the blue eyes stopped me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 6 months is really hard to believe. Time flies by so quickly. I am so glad you are getting to stay home with home during such a critical time though. I know you are loving being a mom. He is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete