Monday, February 8, 2010

Our New Crib!

This is what has kept me from blogging recently.  We have lots left to do, but have been VERY busy unpacking, organizing, and deep cleaning.  Enjoy!  *Also, some of you have told me you can't comment to posts, I think I have it figured out.  I love to hear your comments!!*

Lola found her favorite spot, she can keep an eye on the neighborhood here and Cooper can't reach her!
I had visions of posting Cooper's room to the blog and this is NOT what I had envisioned.  I thought everything would have a place and pictures would be hung on the wall...then reality hit me!  So, this is what Coop's room looks like now and I am totally okay with it!!!
Cooper is loving his crib, he had no problems transitioning into his very own room and bed!  No more pack'n'play...YAY!


I was probably most excited to unpack Coop's glider!  It was my favorite baby related buy and Coop loves it too.  It is usually where he falls asleep for naps and bedtime (sometimes me too!).
Notice the missing sock...

Home Sweet Home...for now anyway. 
Those of you that know our history, know we haven't lasted longer than 2 years anywhere yet!  You just never know where life is going to take you. :)  But for now, this is our home and we are loving it.  We searched long and hard and refused to settle until we found what we wanted.  We also came to the conclusion that there is no perfect house :).  I will post more pictures sometime soon of the rest of the house. 
For all the family that helped make this move possible...THANK YOU AND WE LOVE YOU! 

4 comments:

  1. The new house is beautiful! Kisses to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the house and the nursery! Cooper looks right at home!! Perfect!
    Love, Julie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is just so precious. Love his smile!

    ReplyDelete