Monday, August 15, 2016

Beginning of January

How's that for a boring title??  It is what it is.  Here's a peek into our January.
 Mamaw Jones was in town and the gang hit up Scheels.  Laney rode the ferris wheel for the first time and loved it!


 Most Saturdays we were at the gym watching Coop play basketball!
 They were fun (and sometimes funny) to watch in their first season.
 We celebrated my mom's birthday!!

 A rare moment where they are sitting still.
 These two starting to perfect their baby playing...it's kicked into high gear throughout 2016.
 I sent this to Adam one night from upstairs, he was downstairs...I was so cold I couldn't see straight.  I.Hate.Winter.

 Ha! Ha! Ha!
 We had a rare warm January morning so they played playdoh in the garage.


It was a grill set so we were grilling hamburgers, hot dogs and making french fries. It's a hit!


No comments:

Post a Comment