Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Hello 2016-we started with a visit from the Zicks!

Hello 2016!
 The Zicks started our year off on a good note by coming to visit for a couple of days!  Somehow, this is the only picture I have.  We played at Urban Air, watched Ava-Grace dance in competition and just hung out.
 My sister sent me this pic and the next morning Maggie and I drove downtown to buy it for Laney's room.  She went 2 years with not one piece of furniture in her room!  The girl deserved it and was over the moon excited.
 They often choose to sleep together.
 Sweet matching sisters in some new Christmas outfits.
 This is a rare moment-you don't find Pippi sitting still for very long.  She was loving her new mermaid blanket.
 We worked all school year to get Laney writing her name the right way.
 She brought in the new year with some teething.
 KU played OU in a Big Monday game and it was an instant classic.  Seriously!  3 overtimes!  It was so intense!  Of course Cooper stayed up to watch the whole thing.  I couldn't put him to bed during an overtime!
 The morning after-we were pretty pumped!!
 It was also the big kids first day back to school after break.  Good thing Cooper had afternoon Kindergarten-he needed to sleep in.
 We took a bike ride while the big kids went to school
 Lots of time playing with new Christmas toys.  
 This is winter in my house...always a mess!  These projects make Adam cringe.  I gave the girls some beans and bowls to play with while I made dinner and of course they created a disaster.  
Cute little bum and high heels!

9 comments:

  1. OMG look at her hot little ass.
    I want to shove my big black cock in her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. in herpussy too she is a hot age

      Delete
  2. プリケツ洋ロリ娘のキツキツアナルにデカマラぶち込んで腸内に大量射精してぇ…
    顔可愛いからフェラもさせたいな

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little girl needs her fat booty eaten, then I can give her some cum on her face

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://t.me/kippsai20

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her sexy little ass in those high heels. I have it as my screen saver and stroke vto itcfew times a day

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish I was there to also look at her while u cum looking at her hot little ass
    When you get to the point stroking that your going to shoot that hot load
    I will guide it into my mouth and while u look at her little bum I will make u cum four or five more times
    As I dream of locking your hot sweet cream out of her little ass after your hard cock has filled her full I want to taste her chocolate delight with your cum please
    Please please oh damn I just exploded a massive load everywhere thinking of sucking your cum out of that hot little babies asshole

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ass is fat af damn

    ReplyDelete