Friday, August 19, 2016

Potty Training - round 1 in January

In January Piper decided she wanted to start going to the bathroom on the big potty.  This was totally led by her, I was dragging my feet.  I thought she was too young but she persevered so I jumped on board.
 Lots of these pictures ;)
 She was naked quite often in January.
 We ran into a roadblock at Cooper's basketball game one day in January.  The toilet flushed before she got down and she was petrified.  For quite awhile, she would not go in public toilets, so we would put her in pull ups.  She would say she had to go, I would get her to bathroom and she would cling to me saying "no, no, no!!"  That was fun ;)

 We kept the little potty in our guest bath downstairs since that's where we are the majority of the time.  
I am sure Adam will appreciate this ;).  When she was potty training, she always liked to have a buddy in there with her.  

Disney World came in February and we put her in pull ups for the trip after she peed all over me the first day.  When we got home we just regressed and went back and forth between underwear and pull ups...basically what they tell you not to do!  Definitely a 3rd child thing, I never would have done that with Coop!!!  However, she has pooped on the potty since January, never went in diaper or pull up!  We recently jumped back on the potty training bandwagon and at 2 1/2, she's totally rocking it!

16 comments:

  1. spread those legs let me see your lovely toddler slit, all bald and puffy nothing looks nicer than kyd pu--y

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm she's has a sexy body and a hot ass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She likes being naked and alone with guys -let her! She will just end up prego or STDs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn that's a sexy fucking ass, I can't stop jerkin off looking at her body

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dad has his phone taking a video of her peeingto send to all his pervy friends

      Delete
  5. The first two pictures are VERY cute! Her face is adorable! She has a sexy body! I wouldn't be able to resist molesting her hot and curvy little body! That butt is so sexy! She was naked quite often for a reason! I would've been all over her every single day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lick her pussyclean after she pees, bend her over the toillet and that tight little would be heaven

      Delete
  6. Would start out by licking her slit, then fucking it and her asshole with my massive monster black 9in long 6in wide cock until I orgasm cum inside her and she orgasms her vaginal and anal cum on my massive black cock, then I will stick my massive cock in her mouth and let her gum and suck it until I orgasm and squirter my jizz down her throat and esophagus and inside her mouth then I will lick and suck on her sweet nipples

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lovetovideo you fuckingher toddler cuntis the best

      Delete
  7. Love taking what I want from young cunts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my youngest so far was 2 yrs old

      Delete
    2. try baby it is amazing

      Delete
    3. started her at birth 6 mths old now herpussy tastes mmmmmmmmmm love when she pees in my mouth

      Delete
  8. Any good Child p links?

    ReplyDelete