Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Christmas Eve 2015

I will be honest-I don't remember what we did at all during the day of Christmas Eve!  That's what happens when it takes you 7 months to blog-yikes!  
Ok-let's go with the pictures I have and my little memory ;).
 Cooper was annoyed-if I remember correctly, we had to wake him up from nap to go to church.  
Ha!  I remember now!  He was mad because he had to wear pants and a shirt that buttoned!  That boy does not appreciate getting dressed up...and by dressed up, I mean jeans as opposed to Nike pants ;).  I remember one more thing and this is a big deal-the 5 of us were early to Christmas mass.  Early!  Did you hear that?!  That's a big deal for us.
 After church was dinner at my Grandma's house.
 We came home and caught up on the Santa tracker.   I LOVE the magic in this night-so much anticipation!  
 Adam read Twas the Night Before Christmas in bed to the kids.
 The reindeer food was out and ready!
 Adam put the kids to bed and ended up putting himself together.
So Mrs. Claus rocked Christmas Eve on her own sipping hot cocoa and watching Elf.


No comments:

Post a Comment