Friday, February 12, 2016

The 12 days between Cooper and Laney's birthdays

A little peek into the 12 days between birthday celebrations...
 As long as the weather cooperates, this is how we get to Cooper to school
 Laney started her first season of soccer this past fall...it was entertaining.
 This was short lived...those girls aren't easy to push.
 She loves walks in her bike.
 Birthday legos!
 She has never taken a paci but if she randomly finds one left behind by Henley or Quincy, she takes it and thinks it's so funny!
 I forgot this in the first day of school post.  And I just realized that I wrote day instead of dad!
 We celebrated Cash's birthday at Urban Air.
 It was in the 90's and she was dressing for winter.

 I had Piper in my lap fixing her hair.  She got up, Quincy sat in my lap and said, "Do my hair like Pipers."
 Emersyn had a magician party and it was awesome!  The magician was incredible and so funny.
 Laney with the bird he made appear during the show.

 Just another day with these crazies in the Urban Air play place.

Up next, our Laney Faith turns 4!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment