Tuesday, January 27, 2015

One more random December post before I finally dive into Christmas

I can't quite wrap my brain around organizing Christmas posts.  My laptop crashed at the wrong time...now all my pics are so unorganized.  It's like someone took 1,000 pictures, dumped them on my floor and told me to put them in order while Pippi crawled all over them.  My head hurts, so for tonight...random pics from the last month of 2014, it was a good one!

Seriously, I couldn't stop laughing at this.
This is brilliant!


I hit another promotion with Stella & Dot, Associate Director.  November was a crazy month but so much fun!  
Champagne happy hour to celebrate with my Stella girls!
A promotion gift from the CEO of Stella & Dot.  She loves to make pancakes for her daughters so it was a fun pancake basket with some Prosecco on the side - fun surprise!



It's like this shirt was created just for me!  Of course I ordered it!  And I wear it almost every night.

We went to the Eric Church concert (one of our faves!) with Aaron and Cami.  In my picture mess, I can't find the one of all 4 of us...pretty sure it's one desktop and it's midnight so I am not getting out of bed to upload it.  
If you want to have fun at a concert, you should take Adam!
Yikes!
It was such an awesome concert!!!
We hired Brock to drive us to and from the concert.  He may have been regretting this decision on the drive home ;).

Ok- I think I have postponed getting my Christmas posts together...I mean, it's almost February!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment