Friday, January 23, 2015

Cousin Playdate

One morning in December we had Cash and Gunner over to decorate some Christmas cookie decorating and playing.  

 Hi Pippi!

 Cash had a halo on that day :).
 They were heavy on the sprinkles.


 I was so impressed by what these two had built!  Seriously, if you have kids and don't own MagnaTiles - shame on you!  My kids play with these every.single.day.

 10 months of living back in KC and this is the first time we have been out to dinner as a whole family.  I think the reason is pretty obvious, right??  The kids were pretty good though.
We came home from dinner that night and Cooper said, "I wish someone was here to take our family selfie."  lol!  What??  It's almost 2015 kid, you don't what a selfie is???  So, we did what any good parent would do and educated our 5 year old on a family selfie.
 The only thing better than holiday pjs is matching holiday pjs!  I love that in these pictures, Piper is like...I don't care what you are doing, just give me my bottle!

That was a fun Saturday!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment