Sunday, August 11, 2013

We l-o-v-e Summer!

Can you believe it is mid-August?  Seriously, where did summer go?  I hate the thoughts of routine and schedules...and my kids will only be on a schedule 2 days a week from 9-2.  I 100% dread the day of full time elementary school, can I just keep them home forever???

Moving on, here's a few 2013 recent summer memories that I love.

Ok-this isn't a favorite thing, but these next 2 pics make it much more tolerable...
 We love our neighborhood pool!  There is rarely more than one or two other families there, it's right down the street and they have a perfect sized kids pool for them to play in.  These kids are at perfect pool ages and have done awesome this summer!
Just livin' the dream, Capri Suns, a pool and their mom waiting on them!
Sno-cones!  I can't believe we have only been here once!  Probably because we are always indulging in ice cream instead...
Lots of ice cream consumed the last few months around here!  
 I came home from the grocery store one Sunday afternoon to find the kids in the baby pool out back while Adam was doing yardwork.  Next he was asking for soap and towels....
Yep, bath time on the patio!  Pretty efficient, right?

The only reason I am ok with summer leaving is that it means we are one season closer to the arrival of Baby #3!


No comments:

Post a Comment