Sunday, August 3, 2014

Meanwhile back at home

I left early Thursday morning - pulled out of driveway at 4am!  Adam was still out of town so Aunt Alli came straight from work on Wednesday night at 8:30 to stay the night and pull the morning shift until Adam was back home.  She's the best!
These children are not an easy task, no matter how good they are.  Al sent me this picture the next morning.


Thursday night, Adam and Cooper had his tee ball party.  My mom kept the girls.
 He got his trophy and then dropped and shattered it when he got home.  Oops!


Adam sent me these pics on Thursday night - the kids upgraded their sleeping arrangements to my room.


On Friday, Adam and the kids were headed to Wash, MO to meet Baby Brody!  I know - how dare they without me!?  My kids were instructed to give him lots of hugs and kisses from me.
 Piper delayed the trip a bit with this mess.  Look closely at the floor.  Yep, that's poop!  All I could do was laugh.
 The best part is that Adam proceeded to take pictures.


They all made it to Wash, MO Friday afternoon.  From what I hear there was lots of playing and swimming.  Adam later told me I packed too many clothes for the kids.  Really?  I packed an outfit and pajamas for each day.  Apparently, they never changed out of pjs except to swim.  Gotta love dads! Less laundry for me :).
 There's that sweet baby boy!
 She was so excited to see Haddie and Bynn, as she call them.  Maggie said they were very shy around one another in the beginning but warmed up quickly.
 A pic that I requested.


I kept getting pics of the girls but none of Cooper - he was too busy playing with Cash and Kellen to slow down for a pic.  I got this one late at night right before he went to bed.  Please note- he and Laney went to bed on Friday night in the same pjs they went to bed in Thursday night without ever changing :).
Adam sent this to me and said, "She misses her Mom."  Poor baby :(.

We were all happily reunited on Sunday afternoon!  I was so happy to see my babies!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment