Wednesday, November 30, 2011

waaay behind

Well, I officially survived my first road trip alone today with the 2 kids and they were awesome! It was an easy trip and we made it in 8 1/2 hours.  I am so behind on the blog and I just keep putting it off...it's the weekend goal!  We have been gone the last 10 days on a Thanksgiving tour of the midwest...and by tour, I mean driving a lot on interstates 35 and 70 while seeing all the family we love and adore.  A million things we are thankful for especially our fabulous families, 2 healthy children and a car with a dvd player that makes those road trips bearable and possible!  Also, so thankful that Adam has a job that allows us to visit family for more than just a couple days!!!!

Can you believe this...I didn't get ONE picture of all four of us or even the two kids on our trip!  My camera died on day 7, guess that is part of my excuse :).  So, not even one picture to show right now :(!  

Hope you all had the happiest of Thanksgivings!

No comments:

Post a Comment