Sunday, July 11, 2010

River Debut

Cooper made his first of many trips out on Pawpaw and Mamaw's boat.  Coop did AWESOME!  He hardly napped in the afternoon, but was a trooper until sunset.  He swam with Dad and Papaw, completely content in Dad's arms just hanging out.  On the boat, he just played with his toys, did so much better than we gave him credit for!  He was a little gender confused in Emily's hand me down pink lifejacket, oops!  I am sure he will hate us for that in 10 years when looking back on pictures. :)  Oh well...  Have I mentioned how much we LOVE summer!!!!

Where are my shades?  See the pink lifejacket, doesn't make for such a cute baby girl!
It's like where's waldo in the corner :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm seeing glimpses of your future in this last picture Ashley! In the river drinking a beer already! :)

    ReplyDelete