Saturday, July 31, 2010

Coop's First Hair Cut

I am sure some of you are thinking...really, a haircut, does he have any hair to be cut?  Yes and Yes!  He had some crazy long flyaways and a small mullet growing over his collar.  He has a big responsibility of ringbearer this weekend, so we had to get him 'groomed.'  I couldn't take him anywhere else than Rebecca's.  She has been cutting my hair for as long as I can remember and talked to Coop a few times while he was still in my belly.  Cooper didn't exactly love the haircut, in fact he was quite whiny...but Rebecca kept going and got the job done!  

See how long those hairs are???
This face sums up Cooper's feelings about his haircut
He looks so big in this picture!
Thanks Rebecca, you are the best!!!

1 comment:

  1. She IS the best! Thanks for hooking me up with her :)
    P.S. Who is that GIANT boy that you keep taking pictures of? What happened to your baby?

    ReplyDelete