Tuesday, April 20, 2010

We've got a crawler!!!

Lola's worst nightmare has come true, Cooper is mobile!!!  For about a month now, Cooper has been getting up on all fours and rocking back and forth.  He would then collapse and push himself backwards with his arms until he was under furniture or up against a wall. :)  He has been getting real close to going forward, so we had not been taking our immobile baby for granted anymore lately.  
We got home Sunday evening from a weekend in Kansas City.  I was unpacking while Adam and Coop played downstairs.  I heard Adam laughing at Cooper and yelling for me to come watch Coop.  Just like that, he had started crawling!!!  In the past couple of days he has definitely gotten better.  Tonight, he crawled across the room to get my shoe and later in the night...the vacuum cord.  I guess it is about time to baby proof the place!

Headed for me
On a mission
He often gets stuck due to his left leg straightening out, Adam and I call it his kickstand :)
Reached his final destination, this time a piece of mail.


No comments:

Post a Comment