Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wedding season has begun...

We have many close family and friends getting married this year and we are super excited for all of them!  This past Friday kicked off wedding season in a great way with my uncle Greg (my mom's youngest and only brother) and his fiance Jen.  I wonder how many masses we will be carrying Cooper out of so that he is not "that kid screaming during the vows?"  We are one for one, he was getting a little too vocal and I couldn't get puffs in his mouth fast enough, so Adam took him outside where he could talk away :). 
don't know why this is so blurry, but Coop slept through the first hour of the reception.  he must have known it was was going to be a long night!
A wink?  No, just gagging a little on his peas. :)


A family photo.  The statue behind us is in honor of my Grandpa, Cooper's middle name William came from him.
Our last family pic was taken at Christmas.  How did we miss Cooper's baptism and Easter???

Is this a look of guilt or what?  Going after Uncle Bryson's Coors Light...


 

2 comments:

  1. ASH-TOOOOO CUTE! Love all the pics! Great family pic and that wink and smile!!!! Hope to see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please don't tell me his first taste of beer was a Coors Light?! I LOVE the family picture...he is totally posing!

    ReplyDelete