Sunday, January 29, 2017

A little bit of everyday life in February

Random life moments in February...
 While I was out on date with Laney, Piper started not feeling well.
 This is a sure sign of a sick Pippi, she had fallen asleep on the couch with Adam.
 These 2 always wanting to sleep together.
 Another day, more couch time with sick Pippi.
 She ended up in our bed early one morning.  
Is is weird that I have so many pics of her sick and sleeping??  She is never this peaceful so I just kept snapping away!!
 Some paper bag creations that Coop made.
 Who knows?  I probably wouldn't let her have ice cream for breakfast.
 Cooper was running circles around our living room, turned a corner, slipped and put a dent in our wall!  When I heard him hit, I was sure we were headed for stitches!  Luckily, it was just a goose egg.
 Doing what they do best, playing babies.
 Piper was missing and we found her in Cooper's shower conditioning her hair.
Dress up at Grandma and Grandpa's house.

1 comment:

  1. so hot face down ass up in that first pic love my cockin her ass

    ReplyDelete