Sunday, May 15, 2016

Just another random post from last November

 This is totally me!  

 It will be a sad day when he outgrows this Super Hero phase.
 Nothing makes Adam cringe more than playdoh in the house - it makes me laugh!
That fort in the living room?  Yeah-it was there for around 2 weeks...November was chaos and this picture sums it up well.  Olivia watched the kids one day in early December and when I got home the couch and living room was all put back together.  I was so thankful for that!
 Another trip to Scheels-shopping for Adam's birthday gift.
 They want to pose with everything in that store!
 Happy 34th Birthday Adam!    I don't remember anything about his birthday except for that he chose Jalapenos for dinner...good thing I took pictures to remind me.
 They showed that dessert who was boss!
Laney's turkey from school-she was so proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment