Saturday, December 26, 2015

Wrapping up July - part 1

Yes, that title says Wrapping up July and it's the end of December.  Our Urban Air baby officially opened July 31st and our life hasn't been the same since!  This blog which I love and adore has taken a backseat.  
We are at the Jones' for a few days celebrating Christmas and I hope to catch up just a little.

With this rainy and cold winter day, I am happy to reminisce back to hot summer days!
  All 3 sweet sleeping children napping.  This was less than 6 months ago and it rarely happens anymore.  


 This was my survival the end of July and beginning of August.  
 We LOVE Deanna Rose!  Pippi's first time feeding the goats on her own. 


The 3 little girls were not having this picture!
 She lined up all her babies to watch tv with her.


 I bought this little bike from a neighbor and it's been awesome!  
 Here's another rarity - all 3 of them in the tub at the same time!  Everytime they take a bath together, I get a little sad thinking it's the last time they will be little enough to want to bathe together.  To offset the sweetness of that statement - the baths together are always loud, messy and someone ends up crying ;).
 Henley came to hang with the girls, 
 while Rusty took Will and Coop to the movies and shopping.
 Scheels had just opened!
 We love all their photo ops throughout the store - never gets old!

 My kitchen helper
 Cousins over usually ends in popsicles.

 Outdoor summer lunches are the best!

She was "fixing" her hair and found the hairspray.

1 comment:

  1. U got me that time laney in her panties then licking a wrapper with her legs apart showing her panties then eating the pop cycle thank you so much she is hot hope I didn’t wake her in the photo sleeping in her panties I was gentle with her

    ReplyDelete