Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Cooper's 1st Field Trip

Cooper had his first field trip last week to the Louisburg Cider Mill, one of our favorite places!  I drove him and my mom kept the girls - no siblings allowed.  I love that rule because it meant all my attention was on him!  Our car was definitely quieter than normal ;).  The kids got a tour/explanation of how they make donuts and cider, they got to eat a donut/cider and then a hayride out the pumpkin patch.

 Watching them make those delicious cider donuts - they really are the best!
 He sat down and asked if I would take his picture, handsome boy!
 Yes, his class is mostly girls…the story of his life.
 His sweet teachers jumped in for a picture.
 Yep, surrounded by girls again.  It's always fun to see how your kid interacts in a school atmosphere.    Right about this time his teachers told me he is quite popular in class…especially with the girls.  
 So happy I was able to go along with him!

 On top of the world!
 Legs for days.
 When our hayride stopped at this slide, I was sure that I was going to be going down.  I really didn't think Cooper would do it alone.  He watched the other kids do it for about 5 minutes then down he went!
 He loved it.
We rounded up our field trip by picking pumpkins from the patch.  I hope enjoy all the field trips with my kids as much as this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment