Sunday, October 31, 2010

A Tigger-ific Halloween!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!  We have come a long way since last year, click here to see!
We spent Halloween at home since our neighborhood is full of kids and fun people.  Mamaw, Papaw, and the McCormacks came over for chili, birthday cake, and trick-or-treating.  It was a great night!  Took a million pics, but I won't bore you, here are some of my favorites.

Tigger and Elmo!!!
These two started off clueless, probably thinking, "why in the he*& are my parents putting me in this obnoxious outfit and parading me around the neighborhood!"
Belle in her own ride, because that's what Princesses do!
Off to house #1, Coop continued to be clueless.  Usually dropped his bag and headed for the garage, especially if there were toys inside.
Our children were not cooperating for picture time.  Yes, Lola is dressed up as a dinosaur for the third year in a row!  
Coop was very intrigued by everyone's Halloween decorations.  At this particular house, he couldn't take his eyes off the skeleton hanging up on the garage.  This same house gave him this football, the best treat of the night for Coopie!
Tigger is on the loose!
Elmo, Belle, and Tigger with Papaw and Mamaw
Last but not least, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMAW!!!  We ended the night with singing and cake (courtesy of Aunt Tanya and Emily).

2 comments:

  1. Wow what a cute Tiger...I like the Photos very much...very lively...thanks for sharing friend...God bless that little Tiger...Happy Halloween

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the family photo ... I think it's Christmas-card worthy :)

    ReplyDelete