Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day

Somehow, I didn't get one picture with my sweet baby boy on Mother's Day...boo, maybe next year.  We went to First Watch for breakfast, (my favorite place) and then we hung out at the house the rest of the day, Adam did yardwork while Coop and I played.  To me that was the best gift of all because if you know me then you know I hate dealing with mulch, flowers, weeds, etc.  I will clean bathrooms and scrub floors over that anyday!  Luckily, Adam grew up working at his grandparent's nursery and happily does it.  I should mention my grandma had a nursery too and my mom is the biggest green thumb around, really wish I could say that gene was passed on to me.  Then, it was dinner with the Jones, McCormacks, and Gigi Hillermann.  To top it all off Coop was sweet enough to find time to get on his dad's computer and make me a wall calendar full of his pictures. :) I love it!!!  Adam and I are lucky enough to have the BEST moms around, the past year couldn't have been possible without them, we love you both!  Can't forget to mention we have the BEST grandmas too, Coop doesn't know how good he has yet!  Hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment