Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Pink Stuff



I think my dad said it best this week when he said, "You should have just asked for a 5 gallon bucket of that stuff."  In other words, we are sure this is just the beginning of amoxicillin prescriptions.  I remember taking this when I was sick as a kid...still tastes just as good as it did 20+ years ago!  Cooper was really fussy in the evening, runny nose, and putting everything he could find in his mouth.  We weren't sure if he was teething or ear infection.  Luckily his Aunt Tanya is an audiologist and checked out his ears to confirm an ear infection.  So, we headed to the doctor to get a prescription written.  Well, we made it a whole 5 months with no prescriptions/sick dr visits...let the games begin! 

1 comment:

  1. This was my favorite when I was a kid. I almost wanted to be sick so I could have the "bubblegum medicine". Sorry your angel is sick.

    ReplyDelete