Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Cooper's First Time with Rice Cereal!!!

He has no idea what is in for, just hanging out in his Bumbo! I highly recommend the Bumbo tray!
In this pic, it appears he is giving us the bird..."I want a bottle!!!"

Awww, fat and happy! :)

On the eve of Coop's fourth month b-day, we introduced rice cereal. It was a big decision, but after lots of reading and just feeling like it was the right time, we did it. He had not being sleeping well at all during the night over the past couple of weeks and since starting cereal, he is a changed baby! All the books say cereal won't help them sleep better, but as of now it's working for us (thank God!). Cooper did really well with it, despite the mess covering his face, bib, clothes, and Bumbo! Again, can't believe how fast he is growing up!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how else to send you this so I am blogging it. I have a blog now too. http://dmlines1972.blogspot.com

    Look me up.

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the new layout ... next up: new banner! :)

    ReplyDelete