Monday, August 10, 2009

Getting Ready for Baby - 39 Weeks







My friends have inspired me to start a blog to keep family and friends updated on our new arrival. We'll see how it goes when the little one gets here, in other words, be patient! Here is my big belly at 39 weeks. Many of you have asked about the nursery and I keep saying, "it's not much." You can see in the pictures that I wasn't lying. :) Hopefully it will all come together when we find out whether it's a boy or girl!!! In the crib are both the girl and boy bedding, just waiting to see which will be used and which one returned?!? We are also waiting on our recliner/glider to arrive.

3 comments:

  1. I love the blog! Here in a few days you will have alot more to add.

    Love
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too! Will be checking it regularly! Meant to get you called tonight Ash and then was afraid that you may have already gone to bed by the time I got to it. We will be there in spirit tomorrow! We cannot wait to hear the news!! Love, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEA! I love the blog! Way to go big time blogger with pictures! I can't wait to hear all about your delivery and see the little baby girl/boy! Love ya!

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete