Friday, August 2, 2013

Stella & Dot Goodness

So much to share with Stella & Dot!  First of all, I have a Sample Sale happening right now!  See it all here at this link, https://smore.com/y7qy.  Contact me if you find something you LOVE or if you want a copy of our new look book, I will be hitting up the post office tomorrow afternoon.  

You can see the look book virtually on my website, Fall 2013 Look Book.  I am offering FREE shipping thru Sunday so get in touch if you have an order!  ash4545@hotmail.com 

I got to see the debut of the the Fall line at Stella & Dot's annual conference last month in Las Vegas!!  Where is the last place you want to be pregnant?  I can now answer that for you, Las Vegas.  And imagine 3,000 women (many with young kids/husbands that don't get out much) loose in Vegas...it was mom's gone wild, so fun even though I was 100% sober!
Me and my roomie.  We didn't know one another last year when we went potluck but now I can't imagine rooming with anyone else, we are a good match!  And she's a fellow Jayhawk, instant bond :).
In addition to some awesome speakers and training, we got to see the the new line thru a fashion show!  It was so fun, I mean, when else am I am going to be at a live fashion show??!
We also had the entire Chateau nightclub rented out for us, this is a portion of our fun group!  It really was such a great 3 days, I felt like a real and important adult!  
Oh yeah, I also came home with all this swag!  I have been with Stella & Dot for 3 years now and it has been such a great fit for our family, so happy I took the chance!

Ok, here are my top 5 favorite pieces (in no particular order) from the new line...this wasn't an easy decision!

The Trinity Pendant - can't decide if I like silver or gold better
The Frida, it sold out in days!
Gilded Arrow Ring - love this companion piece to our popular arrow bangle!
Radiance Coil Bracelet - it's a best seller, now in hematite!  Look at the lower left pic.













No comments:

Post a Comment