Friday, August 2, 2013

Smile Fridays - week 43

Happy Friday Y'all!  We had a fun (and very sweaty) night at the Fort Worth minor league baseball game.  

Do you all watch Jimmy Fallon??  He is part of the reason I am up late many nights, he's freakin' hilarious.  Can't wait for his switch to 10:35pm early next year.  This is classic.


I just adore this article...

OMG...this is so me.  I lose all control at the grocery store.  I have control thru the produce department because they are busy eating their free bakery cookie.  Then all hell breaks loose.  They are in and out of  that race car.  I will put Laney up front (buckled in) and she manages to wiggle out.  Cooper insists to stand on the side and pretend he's a trash truck guy so that means Laney has to do the same.  It is at the grocery store when I feel people see my preggo self and think "why is she having another when she can't control her two!?"  I blame it all on the race car grocery store cart inventor.



2 comments:

  1. Ashley you make me laugh! Greatosts lately.... Love allis shower decor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had not seen that Jimmy Fallon version of Blurred Lines! I LOVE it!! Made me smile!
    And, I too, am that B with the race car shopping cart :)

    ReplyDelete