Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Record Speed Mani/Pedi

While I was putting away laundry tonight, Laney was right behind me shuffling thru our bathroom cabinets.  She brings me her nail polish (she knows it's hers because I have tried, unsuccessfully, to paint her nails over and over again), sits down and grunts at her toes.  "Oh, you want me to paint your toes."  She nods, smiles and gives me a 'yeah.'  So I sit and paint those tiny toes in probably under 1 minute.  I say, 'all done, so pretty Laney Faith!'  She points her finger at me, clearly wanting her finger nails painted as well!  What?!  Of course I oblige and finish those in about a minute as well.  I tried to get her to sit still but she was off and running to show her brother.  

 Couldn't get her to keep those toes still for a pic!
Oh my gosh, I love these chubby little fingers!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment