Saturday, August 17, 2013

Grandpa and Grandma Visit

As I wrote in kids' birthday party post, Grandma and Grandpa were here last weekend.  I don't have many pics other than the party because they often had the kids without me ;).  When you don't have grandparents that live in the same city, you take full advantage when they are here...hello free (and the best) baby-sitters!!!!!  Friday night Adam and I ran birthday errands and went out for dinner/ice cream.  Saturday they took the kids out all morning so Adam and I could cook/clean/get ready for the party.  
 Grandpa got to read lots of books to Cooper over the weekend and was corrected if he read any character name wrong ;).
 Yep, Adam and I sat across the booth all by ourselves :).  
 They got Coop a Power Ranger costume, he was pumped!
Another thing Grandparents do...actually put money in the machines instead of just tossing the kid up there and telling them it doesn't work/you don't have any money....of course, I never tell my kids that ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment