Friday, August 9, 2013

Smile Fridays - week 44

This week I smiled because...

of this article.  I saw the title and I knew it was a must read.  I am so petrified to raise a child that thinks they are entitled to things and even more petrified to think my children may not be compassionate.  The article brings up some great ideas.

my parents arrived last night.  When you don't have family around, you never take these visits for granted, especially the free baby-sitter part ;).  Adam and I just got home from shopping (for the kids of course) and dinner at Tillman's Roadhouse.

KU released the full 2013-2014 basketball schedule!  I have already been mapping out our Texas roadtrips to see the Hawks play.  Looks like baby #3 will be making its first game at just a few weeks old, KU plays at TCU the end of January...rock chalk, can't wait!

If you live in Texas, this is for you!  And if you don't but want to take advantage, reach out to me!   My number 1 fave is the midnight bloom with the cobalt blue trim.  See them all here.



No comments:

Post a Comment