Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Cooper's thoughts on Baby #3

I just love that Cooper is old enough to really start comprehending the fact that I am pregnant and what that means in a few months...we will have another family member, I am not just getting a belly from eating too much ice cream!  He has some 4 year old thoughts that I don't want to forget from this time.   Here are a few that have stuck in my mind recently.

**In an attempt to stall bedtime he says to me, "Can you believe we are going to have 3 kids!!!  It's going to be awesome!"  Clearly listening to his Dad and I.

**The other day he asked if he could hold the baby after it was born and if I would take a picture.  I said, "Of course you can!  As much as you want!"  He said, "Ok, I'll hold the baby, you can put the carseat next to me for it and Laney can sit with me too for the picture."

**He has decided it's a boy and named it Colton, however recently his boy name has changed to Wyatt.  Even though he says it's a boy, he almost always refers to it as a she.

**On the way to the gym he says, "How do you know she likes it when you work out?  What are you going to do if she doesn't like it?"

**Occasionally at bedtime he will kiss my belly.  Every night he says prayers, he has me hold up my hand and prays for all 5 of us (Lola).  He thinks it's funny that I have to add an extra finger so he can pray for the baby ;).

**When Laney is rough housing, he often reminds her to be careful, that Mom has a baby in her belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment