Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Jumping Palette (sp?)

Or as Cooper calls it, pilot...I rarely correct him because it makes me smile every time he mispronounces it.

As I am sure you have noticed, messes don't bother me.  If the kids are happy and entertained, it can all be cleaned up later.  If I didn't feel this way, my kids new hobby would seriously disturb me.  They like to pull off all the couch cushions and our bed pillows to make a jumping area.  Then they jump, jump, and jump.  It's pure happiness I tell ya!

Helloooo Happiness!


Yesterday was a rough day with a certain almost 4 year old.  Just normal stuff but taken to a new level...talking back, not doing what was asked, bothering his sister, you name it.  When Adam got home it continued.  Seeing I had taken away basically everything for the day/night, time was slowly ticking.  Adam and I looked at the clock and it said 6:30...nowhere close to bed time.  I suggested they make a jumping pile and they were all over it.  Adam and I were able to actually talk and plan some travel for upcoming months.  After a while we couldn't help but join in on the fun...
 Flying kids!
 Check out those pointed toes ;)
 Think she was having fun?


 Adam caught some awesome pics of Cooper catching air, love these next few.

 Superhero Coop!

And just like that it was 8:00



No comments:

Post a Comment