Sunday, August 4, 2013

Alli's Baby Shower

This post is a bit out of place...just got some pics I was waiting on.

Part of the reason for our midwest tour last month was to celebrate Alli and Rusty's baby GIRL!  We had a shower with family and friends, it was a great celebration!  Alli is usually the one in charge of decor and planning but this time it was all on my mom, Tara and I.  And I must say, I think we did a fabulous job :).  

It all started with the fun colors from this invite, see it here.  This Etsy shop owner was great to work with, totally recommend her!


 Tara and I proudly put this diaper cake together, we even used a glue gun, whoa!! 
 The invite gal also did these cupcake toppers.
 I was inspired thru Pinterest (of course) for these tissue puffs.  I have my friend Jenny to actually thank for them though!  She happened to have the colors I needed hanging out in her basement, thanks Fimmen.  I am sure it would have taken us hours and hours to create on our own.  I also got the banner from Etsy (did I already blog about it?).  See the shop here.  She customized it to match our invites.

 Look at that sweet baby girl!!!!  She's already sucking her thumb ;).
 Al had some very serious helpers opening all the gifts.


 Al with her besties, just missing one.


 These 2 expressions just make me laugh.  
Mama Kelly and her Pepsi cup.  The kids are like magnets to it.
Sweet Landree was there too, much quieter than her older cousin :).

Now we just (im)patiently wait for that sweet baby girl to make her entrance into the world!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment