Wednesday, October 1, 2014

The 2nd half of September

How is it October!?  Here are some random pics from the 2nd half of September.
 We went to the Zac Brown Band concert, Adam's favorite.  They were incredible!  And it was cold, brrrr!  Adam drank beer and I drank hot chocolate :).
 Thanks to the big kids, I often have lots of random pictures on my phone.  I love when they actually include family and not just their feet :).
 Yes, she wears heels while walking the dog.
 Sweet Cooper playing peek-a-boo with Piper to keep her happy.
 While I was nursing Piper she went in my bathroom and used my eyeliner as lipstick and was so proud.
 She created a home for her babies…right by the front door.  I left it there for a few days and when people came over I had to literally kick a path clear for them to walk thru.  She is so messy it's crazy.
 My dog walking crew.  And yes, Laney's shirt is on backwards.  She dressed herself and didn't want it changed.
 On Mondays Grandma picks the boys up from preschool so sometimes her and the Souders' kids stay for lunch.  
 All 3 kids looking AND smiling at the camera?!!  This may be one of five.
She pushes her baby in the stroller but usually wants help 3/4 of way thru walk.  
Ouch!  This is how she was sleeping when I checked on her last night.  And yes, I moved her :).

No comments:

Post a Comment