Thursday, October 9, 2014

Climbing stairs, holding a bottle, eating spaghetti…stop it already!

Too many milestones!  I love that she is growing and developing as she should but why does the time go by so darn fast??  
 Always a funny sleeping position.
 I rescued her from this one.  
 We usually have a gate up that covers the stairs going down to the basement and going up.  Lately we were just using it to cover going down stairs.  Well, not anymore!

 She loved her spaghetti!  I should have gotten an after picture.
This happened today! I have just recently started giving her a bottle during her mid-morning feeding.  She is pretty clueless how a bottle works!  We were in line to pick up kids and I was turned around feeding her and let her try it out halfway thru the bottle.  She rocked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment