Sunday, October 19, 2014

First half of October

Some random pictures from the first half of our month…
 Piper is loving playing with the big kids in the playroom now.
 Her other favorite spot is finding her toys behind the couch.

 No nap day = asleep before dinner on playroom floor.
 She is a disaster at meal time.
 They love this silly horse at my grandma's house.
 They thought their new seating idea was the best.
 These 2 weren't exactly thrilled to be watching the big kids on the playground at Deanna Rose.
 Pippi and I took my grandma in for cataract surgery.  Piper was the life of the waiting room and I felt like a young pup in that room of senior citizens! 
 My grandma forgot her shades so she sported my aviators. :)
 Superhero Cousins!
 She loves seeing herself on the camera!

 Still lots of Legos.
 Bedtime stories
The big kids are still doing swimming lessons, I should do a post on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment