Wednesday, October 29, 2014

I am here, just not home!

Aaahhh, I am so behind on this blog - so much as happened that I want to write about!  However, between a trip to Napa Valley and KC sports stuff - I haven't been home one night in a week!  I am home tonight but my Kansas City Royals are in game 7 of the World Series…so I will be a bit occupied again.

However, I wanted to quickly share this in case you haven't already seen it…

This sale is good today and tomorrow only.  I only share sales that I truly think are awesome and this one is that…super awesome!!!  Seriously - if you need gifts in the next couple months (or a new pair of earrings or yourself ;)), it would be irresponsible of you not to shop this sale ;).

You can shop the sale to see all the pieces in more detail here, http://www.stelladot.com/shop/en_us/sale/sale-all.  I am happy to help you with an order too - ash4545@hotmail.com -reach out to me!





No comments:

Post a Comment