Saturday, June 22, 2013

Smile Fridays - week 40

Ok-another few weeks passed since my last Smile Friday!  How did that happen?

Love this article/blog about minimizing all the distractions in our daily life.  In our house we are guilty of many of these and it makes me so sad.  I have been working on Adam to cut cable, I just think it's totally unnecessary (until college basketball season is in full swing :)).  He isn't on my bandwagon quite yet.  Here's the link, http://www.becomingminimalist.com.

And this is my favorite KU article of the week, http://www2.kusports.com/news/2013/jun/19/opinion-dick-vitale-loves-life-wife-and-andrew-wig/.  I adore Dick Vitale as much as most despise him.  I sure hope Andrew Wiggins has a good head on his shoulders because wow, this kid has some incredible pressure on him for basketball season.

 Cooper occasionally wakes up and asks what project we are doing today.  In the beginning he caught me off guard and I was scrambling to find something.  I have since pulled together some weekly themes...will post more on that later.  I just can't tell you how happy it makes me to get to tap into my teacher resources!  And he really enjoys doing it and is so proud to show Adam at night.
Who doesn't love a Nutrigrain bar naked after bath??  This girl is something else, she is making us laugh full time.

Ad and I celebrated 8 years of marriage this week!  He was going to be out of town on the actual day so we got a sitter last weekend.  We went to dinner and a movie, saw The Intern.  For a pregnant lady it was a pretty perfect night out and lucky for me, Adam was totally fine with it.  We thought the movie was hilarious!
 I would like to point out we did not have those wrinkles on our eyes (they have a name, don't they?) 8 years ago...how did that happen?

Last but certainly not least....I have a new niece!!!!!!  Bryson and Tara had a sweet baby girl, Landree Michelle this week!  I will post more on her later.

No comments:

Post a Comment