Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Baby #3 Update!

Our baby's first pictures
 8 weeks.  I was actually really impressed with the sonogram, it was so clear and easy to see!  
We will see him/her again around 20 weeks. 

We told the kids after my 12 week appointment.  Cooper has asked me a couple times if I have a baby in my belly.  I have responded no and asked why.  His response, "then why is your belly getting so big."   A response from another time, "well, i think there will be a baby in your belly in 4 weeks."  He didn't have much of a reaction when we told him. However, later that night while saying prayers, he prayed for baby Colton.  Yes, he has decided it's a boy and we will name it Colton.  A friend on his teeball team has a little brother named Colton ;).  Funny thing is, Colton was on our loonnnggg boy name list with Laney Faith!  Laney was crawling all over me tonight and Coop told her, "watch out, you are going to smash that baby in Mom's belly."  Obviously Doodles is clueless about the whole situation.

I have felt fine.  I was so super tired the first trimester with Coop, couldn't keep my eyes open past 9.  With Laney, I felt like I was living my worst hangover everyday for 3 months.  I haven't been too tired but have napped a few Saturdays which I never do.  Can't complain!  Oh yeah except for the fact that I am already in maternity clothes and look about 20 weeks preggo instead of 14.  Other moms of multiples say your body 'just knows what to do and does it early.'  It's either that or the insane and I mean insane amount of chocolate/ice cream/any sugar related items that I eat on a daily basis.  Oops.  Absolutely no will power and I make really good chocolate chip cookies ;).  And Adam makes really good milkshakes.  

Here's some answers to most popular questions we have been asked...

Yes, this baby was planned.  
Yes, we know we will have 3 kids ages 4 and under.
No, we are not finding out the sex.  Why now?  
Yes, we have a few names on our list already for each gender.
I am 14 weeks along, due date December 17.
My initial guess on sex is BOY.
   

Keep this sweet baby in your prayers that he/she continues to be happy and healthy in its home for the next 6 months.  

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you! I am just 4 weeks ahead of you. I don't think I can get enough sleep this time around! :)

    ReplyDelete