Monday, June 17, 2013

Get 'em while they're HOT!


These bags have been HOT sellers since they debuted in mid-April.  So hot that they have been sold out for weeks!  A couple are available to order now and the others I am taking pre-orders for.  They are soon to be sold out again!  
For everyday I carry the La Totale Large...it holds a lot...like I could probably carry my dog in it and I love it!  Before it, I carried the How Does She Do It in navy ikat and loved it but like the bigger bag better!  I carried the striped tech wallet on vacation, it was perfect for that and would be a perfect gift for a gal going off to college!  

Message me at ash4545@hotmail.com if you have questions or are interested.  You can see more details about the bags here, http://www.stelladot.com/shop/en_us/accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment