Saturday, August 2, 2014

All the Hoopla on Hoopla

A few weekends ago, I was fortunate enough to travel to Stella & Dot's annual conference, Hoopla, for the 3rd year in a row.  This year was Orlando and it wasn't a disappointment.  We saw an incredible fashion show debuting the new fall line, got lots of inspirational training and insight to the company, and just had so.much.fun.  There was about 50 in our group and everyone is just so nice!  We really have the best time together - it's quickly turning into my favorite trip of the year.  
My roomie Jen, who is a fun friend on my team.  We had lots of fun together that started with a 6am flight from KC to Orlando.
 I won this fab bag!  It is an exclusive print - only a few made!!  And hello KU colors - it was meant to be!
 Pink is the color for Fall!
 Love this combo!
 As I mentioned before, we got to hear Christy Turlington speak about her foundation, Every Mother Counts.
 She even passed out bracelets to everyone!
 One day they honored all Star Stylists - we even had our own stars on the walk of fame :).
We walked across stage :)

I wish I had more pics - my phone wasn't very cooperative :(.  Stella & Dot continues to be such a great fit in my life and I am so thankful for it!  Thank you to all you readers you are loyal hostesses and customers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment