Monday, June 21, 2010

A weekend without Cooper

Adam and I were Cooperless over the last weekend to travel to Cleveland, OH for a Jones family wedding.    I happily dropped Cooper off in Columbia Thursday afternoon with Grandma and Aunt Alli and off he went to spend the weekend in KC.  It was Adam and I's 5th anniversary (wow!), so we went to Wasabi Sushi for dinner that night, YUM!  We had such a fun weekend in Cleveland with Adam's family.  We were all childless, so that meant afternoon drinks, naps, sleeping in, late/crazy nights on the town...in other words, freedom!  Of course we were so excited to get home Sunday and see Coop!  Thanks to my fam for taking over last weekend, I know he was in great hands.  

Cleveland Browns Stadium, tried to tour but no availability.
The wedding was outdoors, right on the water...beautiful!!!
A picture is worth a thousand words...

No comments:

Post a Comment