Tuesday, June 29, 2010

First Steps, with some assistance :)


Check out the link below to watch Coop take his first steps with a 'sit and stand' toy.  Adam happened to be working from home today, so we were able to capture it right away with the camera.  A little background to the video...I stood him up and expected him to need my help or collapse like every other day.  He proved us wrong this time! 


He worked so hard today, we just had to pick up this ball at the grocery store. :)  He loves it, has been playing with it since we picked it up from the store half hour ago!





3 comments:

  1. Watch out, World! Cooper's coming to get you!

    Mom & Dad, you better get some rest. If Cooper is anything like the other little boys I know ... you're not going to be able to sit down & rest for the next few years :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH that just gave me the goosebumps! YEA Cooper!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Coop needs a few more toys in the corner. I don't think he has enough. ;)

    ReplyDelete