Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Grapevine MainStreet Days 2013

Last Friday morning the kids and I headed out to Grapevine for their Main Street Days...they shut down main street for bands, lots of pizza set-ups, a children's area, carnival games, etc.  I posted about going last year here.  Man, I can't believe how much Laney has changed since then!
We went as soon as they opened so we missed most of the weekend crowd and crazy heat which was great!
 Here's a sign this boy is growing up.  He asked to go on a ride!!
 Laney watching her brother and wanting to ride too.  Sorry Laney, Mom is cheap...I wasn't paying for all 3 of us to ride.  Next year :).

 After the carnival ride we headed to the free kids' area.  Coop was so excited to see the LegoLand characters and wanted a picture with this one.  Laney was petrified.  
 This is where they spent the most time.  It was just a big roped off area full of bikes/trikes to ride.
 Just like last year, Coop was all about feeding the goats.  I thought our animal-lovin' Laney would love it, but she clung to my shoulder in fear.
After this the goats had him trapped in a corner where he nearly fell in their huge water bowl.  Seriously, I don't know how he didn't fall in...I was already planning how we were going to recover.

Such a fun morning with my favorite girl and boy!  So thankful to live in a place that always has something kid-friendly happening!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment